Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Retreat

Blog Entries
    I'm leaving today for a week long retreat. Lake setting with lots of walking trails and the kitchen is open 24 hours. We will have a two day workshop with Debby Maddy. I go to several a year, it's only about 15 mins from my house! No worry something may happen and I need to get home.
    Got fabric?

me too....jealous.....

Marian, I live in Mechanicsburg area and would love to do a retreat locally. Am interested in more info. Hope you had a great weekend.
    Linda

I would love to know more about the retreat. What days are the retreats and the times?

Love, love, love retreats. Going to one this up-coming weekend, but I think your area sounds much nicer, but I'm sure not complaining.
    Have a blessed day.

Linda

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mltquilt View Post
    Glad your retreat is going great. They are so much fun. I leave for one on Thursday. We won't have mountains to view, just open space and some cattle here in our part of Texas. Enjoy.

mltquilt
    I'm leaving for a retreat in North Texas on Friday!! We're driving down to near Wichita Falls... can hardly wait!!!
    "... let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltinglady-1 View Post
    Love, love, love retreats. Going to one this up-coming weekend, but I think your area sounds much nicer, but I'm sure not complaining.
    You too??? Have fun!!!
    "... let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."

What a wonderful retreat, I worked on just one project until I had it finished. I will post a picture it I can remenber how. Not much sleep, but that is what retreats are for. The meals were yummy. the friendships awsome. Coffee was brought down early every morning before breakfast. The machines were humming and the fabric was flying. Such wonderful colors in the projects the 4 members of the retreat were doing. This retreat is full and they arn't taking on more because they are only going to be operating another 2 years then they are going to retire. The owner is a quilter as is her sister who lives near by. We are all sad to hear this,but we understand where she is coming from.
    I wish you all the same fun at your retreats. Keep on stitching.

Blog Entries
    I have never been on a quilting retreat but loved it when I went on a Girl Guide Leaders retreat in Canada. No on made our breakfast but sure had the coffeeon as soon as my eyes opened. Enjoy the rest of your time!
    A bed without a quilt is like the night sky without stars.

http://californiaquilting.blogspot.com/

I so envy you! Our group goes away in 2 weeks and I can't wait! Have lots of fun and get lots done!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast