Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Retreat

leaving Thursday for a retreat outside of Houston with Eleanor Burns. Can't wait.

Your retreat sounds wonderful. My quilt guild had our retreat in Sept. in the mountains of Montana. There were 32 of us. We take our own projects to work on. We also have a retreat theme and project that pertain to that part of our retreat. You can do as much or as little as you like. It's very relaxed and we try to keep everyone's pocketbook in mind. We come home energized and ready to tackle all the things that we've been putting off. P.S. Our members range in age from 20's to 90's. Our 90 year young lady is a crackerjack. Puts some of us younger quilters to shame.

I am off to a 3.5 day retreat on Thursday - I can't wait. My roomie is always one of the 1st ones up and goes for a long walk to get the paper each morning. Looking forward to seeing your top put together.

I have never been on a retreat, but it sounds like so much fun. Maybe next year.
    When a dying man asked his pastor "How long does it take to die?" his pastor's heartfelt reply was "A lifetime." Live life to the fullest, but stop now and then to enjoy the sunset.
    Lynda

Enjoy your retreat. I'm counting down the days to one at the end of this month. Looking forward to 5 glorious days of quilting. lol.
    katigirl

Retreats are so fun and relaxing! Enjoy!
    Love 4 stchen

Sounds wonderful. Love the first morning after I get to a retreat when it is all ahead of me yet!
    Kathleen Clendennen
    www.thequiltgal.com

Quote Originally Posted by running1 View Post
    I'm leaving for a retreat in North Texas on Friday!! We're driving down to near Wichita Falls... can hardly wait!!!
    Running1 are you going to the ASG retreat? That's the one that I am going to this weekend.
    Have a blessed day.

Linda

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3