Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Review of Stitched - the Quilting Movie

I got a chance to go the world premiere of the Stitched film at the IQF in Cincinnati this weekend. I was asked by my blog readers to post a review of the film to help them decide if the DVD is worth the $20. Follow the link to my blog to read about this documentary about the IQF in Houston and quilters Caryl Bryer Fallert, Hollis Chatelain and Randall Cook.

And, oh my goodness - I'm still trying to digest the amazing quilts I saw at the show! I had goosebumps walking in and I even cried a little. Is that pathetic?!

Link please. :-D

I wrote out the link wrong - I fixed it! Sorry!

MTS
    Banned
    Welcome Andie,

Thanks for the great review. I just ordered it.

The direct link if anyone else is interested is: http://www.stitchedfilm.com/ . $25 including shipping. I'm looking forward to viewing it.

And you've got a great blog ....you should join http://quilterblogs.com/. ;-)

Thanks again.

I'm a already a member! Love that site - so much info! I've been lurking here for a few months - just worked up the nerve to post today. And someone posted a link here to my blog a few months ago for one of my tutorials and I've gotten a TON of traffic from it.

Thanks, MTS!

MTS
    Banned
    You are? I read the updates multiple times a day and I've never, ever seen your blog come up. I just went back through a couple pages of your posts (most of which I definitely would have clicked on based on the leading pic). Very strange. I'll be watching for it over the next few days. ;-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by andiejohnsonsews
    I got a chance to go the world premiere of the Stitched film at the IQF in Cincinnati this weekend. I was asked by my blog readers to post a review of the film to help them decide if the DVD is worth the $20. Follow the link to my blog to read about this documentary about the IQF in Houston and quilters Caryl Bryer Fallert, Hollis Chatelain and Randall Cook.

And, oh my goodness - I'm still trying to digest the amazing quilts I saw at the show! I had goosebumps walking in and I even cried a little. Is that pathetic?!
    I didn't get to the movie, had too many classes and yes the quilts were great...overload...retail therapy...eating...great time by our group...

Yes - overload for sure. Can't get over the Baltimore Album quilts. Stunning and very humbling. Glad you had a good time!

Okay - I just re-registered. Weird. Thanks again!