Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
reviews needed on Electric Quilt 7 >

reviews needed on Electric Quilt 7

reviews needed on Electric Quilt 7

Old 07-29-2012, 08:05 AM

I bought it, but I haven't gotten the hang of it yet, but one of these days, I'll sit and play with it more. The first software I bought was their stripped down version for beginners, Quilt Wizard, for about 20$. It has quite a few block patterns, figures the yardage, gives cutting dimensions. Easy. I lost my original copy, but liked it so much, I bought it again. Very quick and easy. New free block patterns come out every month on their web site. If money's an issue and you want to start small, I can recommend it highly
Old 07-29-2012, 09:00 AM

I have used EQ since EQ4. I am an instructor for EQ 6 and 7. I love the EQ7 program. I do need to spend more time with the photo program! I love EQ for my design business. I can get lost designing quilts(just ask my Husband). I have made many quilts that I design in EQ! I know it is a huge program. Take a basic class and try to spend 15 mins everyday on EQ. You will learn the program. The book is an excellent tool. The videos are great. Should you lose the book you have everything in that book available in the Help section. I always teach about the Help button. I use it when I know something can be done but forgot how to do it. Take your time and enjoy the process. Luann in CT