Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Road to Florida Quilt?

Such a pretty quilt, love it. Thanks for sharing this, never heard of it before.

Curious, what magazine did you find this in? Wondering if it is out there on the web. Pat
    pat design

magazine called Quilt winter of 1990. I understand it is also called smoothing iron learned this from grammydwynn
    I have to say the magazine left out some important pieces in the instructions, but grammydwynn put me back on the right track

I think this is the same pattern, different name for those in search of it : http://thimbleblossoms.bigcartel.com...49-pdf-pattern
    ~Dana~

Thanks, I thought I might have it but my magazine stash doesn't go back that far.LOL The other post with the thimbleblossoms looks like it, what do you think? BTW this would be a challenging quilt for someone but especially for a beginning quilter. Lovely though.
    Pat
    pat design

Looks like thimbleblossoms. I have also heard it called smoothing iron by grammygwynn. Yep it has been a challenge since mag did not give directions for the end pieces but grammygwynn helped me and I am cruising along now. I really do enjoy looking at it as I am sewing on it.

That is a really nice quilt. I like quilt patterns that are more challenging!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2