Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
The roof is still on the house..... >

The roof is still on the house.....

The roof is still on the house.....

Old 10-10-2011, 09:20 PM

I had posted on Sat. that I had bought a new (used) Janome 9700 & hadn't told hubby. Today I got brave & told him & the first thing he said was, how much did that cost you or I should say cost me? I told him I was paying for it myself & he didn't really say anything more about it so far. I figured if he had gotten mad about it I would've told him that I don't drink, smoke or spend wildly & it's my therapy! Luckily he didn't object. I hope to get it by the end of the week & I can hardly wait!
Old 10-10-2011, 09:22 PM

Hehe. I am glad you still have a roof over your head because winter is coming. LOL
Thats great your hubby didn't blow his stack. Hope it gets here soon for you too.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Banned

so far so good...but let's hope he does not come home with something like a new Corvette!hehehe
Old 10-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Jim

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
so far so good...but let's hope he does not come home with something like a new Corvette!hehehe
LOL new corvette sounds good..but, Id probably go for a "NEW TO ME", featherweight
Old 10-10-2011, 09:33 PM

You will love that machine. There are some good tutorials on the Janome site. Actually there are some on Youtube, too. Enjoy!!
Old 10-10-2011, 09:41 PM
Google Goddess

so happy you still have a roof over your house don't want your sewing room to get wet

Originally Posted by Fritzy
I had posted on Sat. that I had bought a new (used) Janome 9700 & hadn't told hubby. Today I got brave & told him & the first thing he said was, how much did that cost you or I should say cost me? I told him I was paying for it myself & he didn't really say anything more about it so far. I figured if he had gotten mad about it I would've told him that I don't drink, smoke or spend wildly & it's my therapy! Luckily he didn't object. I hope to get it by the end of the week & I can hardly wait!
Old 10-11-2011, 02:46 AM
Power Poster

Whew!
Old 10-11-2011, 02:54 AM
Izy

Originally Posted by Fritzy
LOL..Good for you! I have the older model the 9000 and just love my machine, you will have lots of fun with it!!

:thumbup:
Old 10-11-2011, 03:07 AM

Glad all is good!
Old 10-11-2011, 03:10 AM

I just bought a little feather weight at our quilt show. When I carried it in the house dh said.." that looks like one of those little black machines" Then he asked me what i was going to use it for. He also said it was really cute. He has his toys and I have mine.. I paid for it didn't ask him for money so, why should he object.