Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: S&H absurd

My hair was auburn aka red.......now white ! I have a hard time getting "tough" or "nasty".....I have always been cool, calm & collected !

It makes sense that a company should charge for the direct cost of the package to ship in and the cost of mailing. But handling costs are ridiculous. Shops don't charge you extra to put your stuff in a bag, which is handling too. I will not order from a store that appears to be trying to profit on the S&H.

Blog Entries
    did you find the pattern that you wanted with cheaper shipping???

Quote Originally Posted by Nursesews
    I soooo wanted the quilt pattern Hokey Pokey, went to order, pattern is 8.95 yet they want 4.95s&h. For a pattern :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Just needed to vent, thanks ladies and gentlemen, I'll go silently into my sewing room and pout now :-(

Super Member Chigger Holler Quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think we need to rebel a little with S&H charges! Not only boycott...but send written messages to companies that charge an outrageous amount! Many companies are struggling and need to hear from us that they might do better if they are more reasonable! Try emailing and see if you get any satisfaction!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6