Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sad Face for me

I STILL have the cast on. The wrist needs more time in the oven. I am so tired of it!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Sharon, I'm so sorry. :cry:

Did they say when they'll check again?

Sorry to hear your still laid up. Hope you mend soon I know your itching to get back to sewing

I broke a wrist a few years back. It took 8 weeks in a cast and then a brace for 4 weeks and then the thearpy.....Its working good now. Mine was slow because of osteoperosis. Can you wiggle the fingers. Get some calcium carmels.....yum 500 mg calcium each. You hang in there :D

I feel your pain. I've never broken anything, but I tore tendons in both ankles (on two separate occasions) and tore cartilige in my right knee (from slipping on ice trying to make it to the bus stop in time). Being laid up is never fun. Hang in there...those wrists won't stay broken forever. :D

Oh, I feel your pain!! Not being able to sew would just kill me!! I pray for a faster recovery!

OOOH how awful!! Will pray for a speedy recovery. I'm sure it's just aching you to not be able to sew. I'm sure you'll be back at it before you know it!!

What a bummer. Hang in there. Continue being a lady a leisure! Put on a sun bonnet and sit in the shade of a tree with a nice tall glass of ice tea. This too shall pass... eventually! Really!!

Thinking of you!

I am so sorry! I can only imagine how frustating that is! Hope everything goes faster now and that the cast will be off soon. Hugs,
    Vicki

Thanks y'all for the support, supposed to maybe take this cast off on the 18th. Then the brace and who knows what else..........he seems to think the arthritis is making it slower to heal even though they tried to get the stuff out of there before he put the pins all in. Who knows? Could just be old age?? Nawwww, 18 I'm not in body but shouldn't be this slowwwww

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast