Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sad - the unfinished quilts

That's really cool MadQuilter.

This thread inspired me. I going to finish each quilt I started and will working only two at the time instead of 15 projects at te same time like I always used to do.
    In the sign I always put my name, The name of the quilt and the beginning and date of finishing.

Thanks Quilting Granny, for inspiring me with this thread.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    that is a really good ideal, my hubby asked when I make a quilt for him that I put a lable on it, he is so sweet he said he dosent care what it looks like, because I still need to learn but he wants to be sure I lable it.

Quote Originally Posted by tkhooper
    my quilt group chairman has forms that I made copies of. Now they are a template on my computer. So that as I work on each project I can fill in the blanks and add remarks about the work and the current affairs of the time. It's so much fun. And since my daughter is a seamstress as well I'm sure she will enjoy having these when I am gone.
    Any way we could convince ya to share this? ;) :lol:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jetnica
    my quilt group chairman has forms that I made copies of. Now they are a template on my computer. So that as I work on each project I can fill in the blanks and add remarks about the work and the current affairs of the time. It's so much fun. And since my daughter is a seamstress as well I'm sure she will enjoy having these when I am gone.
    Any way we could convince ya to share this? ;) :lol:
    Ditto that...I would like a copy of that also please? :D

Would you possibly share, the form that you use, with us? I make a lot of quilts as gifts for family members & it would be neat to include some of this infor with the quilt.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Maybe this download will show up. If not PM me and I can hopefully send you the forms I use for each quilt.
    On the 'fabrics used' page I glue pieces of the fabric I'm using and if I need more to go with the quilt/project I take that page along with me.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2