Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Safely home

Safely home

My LQS is having a 30% off sale so I took the opportunity to purchase the largest cutting mat I could. DH tossed it in the boot on top of a pile of tools, it was a very hot day here today and we had over an hours drive home, luckily I remembered your previous posts about misshapen mats accidentally left in cars. I staightened the boot, laid it flat and now it is home safe and sound. Thank you all for your marvelous posts that have saved me much distress.
    Merivale
    Australia.

Glad it got home safely. I had one of my smaller mats ruined in a car last summer in our Texas heat--doesnt' take long as one would think to ruin your mat.

Blog Entries
    so glad it's safe
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak THINK
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Power Poster
    ​I'm glad you remembered in time to save it. It would have been a disaster to have your new big mat ruined. Sometimes you can reflatten them but sometimes not.