Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sale at Hancocks!!!!

Blog Entries
    not a going out of business sale. just a typical holiday weekend sale. different things are on sale on different days. today, they had all novelty prints 50% off. Naturally, nothing called to me from those racks - although some of it whispered a it in my ear.

i went nuts in the fat quarter bin. they weren't on sale, but are reasonably priced all the time ($1.29 each). also picked up a few things from the remnant bin. always marked down 50%.

then, peggy had to drag me away from the 30% off christmas rack. but not before i'd plunked down a pile of bolts for the lady to cut. what can i say? i'm a sucker for reds and subtle metallics. ;-)
    Attached Images Attached Images

All I can say is WOW. :D

Nice looking fabric !!!! Bet you had fun!!!! :lol:

The JoAnns here closed a few yrs ago. It's so sad. Have fun anyone that can go.

Good job and the fabric, I went to Joannes today, as the notions wall is 50% off this weekend. I needed machine needles, great prices on that. No fabric today. But did get a good find at a rummage. A couple yard cuts and some fat quarters, and smaller pieces. All nice fabric.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2