Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sale at Hancocks!!!!

This Sunday and Monday 50% off notions , scissors and such. Sale these 2 days. Who is going?

I hope you have a good time at Hancocks. I can't be there, but I can wish. :D

Did some damage at the last sale they did a few weeks ago.

Blog Entries
    Did you see the sale Joanns is having ? Plus they are giving you 10% off the total purchase even sale prices! Gonna try and hit them up

My Joann's are under construction. They are making us a Super store in the near future. Inventory reduction going on at 2 of our Joann's that are near by.
    Bummer!!!!!

I'm in there so often, they know me by name and always ask me what I'm working on now. :lol:

I get my batting when they have a 50% off sale from time to time. Last time I got 12 yards.

Going to Joanns at lunch today. Don't know if I will hit Hancocks this weekend or not.

Blog Entries
    i hit the hancock's sale today.

or should i say ... the hancock's sale hit ME today. i see a lot of ramen noodles in my immediate future. :lol: :roll:

this was AFTER finally breaking down and wandering through one of the "official quilt shops" in savannah. I'm pleased to report the following:

1. the fabrics i buy online for much less per yard are of the same quality as in the shop. HOWEVER
    2. she has a very nice selection of one-yard cuts (fabs that sell for $9.99 from the full bolt) for $6.95. SO
    3. although it would still cost a lot less to shop online most of the time, if I'm going into savannah anyway, i can support the "local" not-a-chain business (an hour away) by picking up small notions and some one-yard cuts without needing a second mortgage.

WHICH MEANS ... if anybody who prefers shopping in-person at the "real" shops is headed toward savannah, i can sincerely recommend Colonial Quilts. :P :P :P

So what did u buy show us :!: :!: :lol:
    i need some sewing machine needles and a few other things. I need to rember to stick ot my budget :?: :( :wink:

Is the Hancock's sale a going out of business sale? The reason why I ask is that most of the Hancock's in my area of the country have gone out of business.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast