Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: San Antonio, Tx gold mine & meeting new friend.

The name of the shop is Creative Sewing Center. It is located on 11777 West Ave@ Blanco, San Antonio, TX 78216. They have a web page- www.creativesewingonline.com. If you sign up right now they are offering a free pattern. I forgot phone number- 1-210-344-0791 or 1-877-331-7862. BeBe can give you directions, it's not real far from downtown. Just have to know what roads to take. Hope to go back next month as husband has another conference. Happy quilting. DebraMc 8)

Thank you, Deb, a whole bunch. Mar

Another shop in the area is Creative Creations in Kerville. Plan on spending hours there, though not over whelming, it's simply so beautiful and organized... Cindy

Glad you two had a great time! Bebe that was so nice of you to pick Debra up at the airport!

Kyia

Debra, Thanks to your post I found a new quilting resource I didn't know about. I live SE of San Antonio in a rural area and the only fabric store that I knew about was is Hancock Fabrics... their supply of quilting equipment leaves a little bit to be desired.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2