Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Sandpaper?

Press N Seal is like Saran Wrap but it has a sort of sticky backing that makes it adhere to bowl and such and in this case, makes it adhere to the fabric. It is found in the grocery store in the same section that the Saran Wrap is found.

Re: the Press N Seal post--sorry if I confused everyone-should not 'computer' & 'sew' at the same time.

I use the InvisiGRIP by Omnigrid (clear plastic material) to keep my rulers from slipping.

I mark the Press N Seal with my quilting pattern and adhere it to the fabric or block to have a pattern to follow when quilting.

I have used the plastic for serveral years and like it very much. Every once in a while you need to wipe down the plastic to keep it working at its best. Katrina

Quote Originally Posted by ponyriver
    Re: the Press N Seal post--sorry if I confused everyone-should not 'computer' & 'sew' at the same time.

I use the InvisiGRIP by Omnigrid (clear plastic material) to keep my rulers from slipping.

I mark the Press N Seal with my quilting pattern and adhere it to the fabric or block to have a pattern to follow when quilting.
    Re: Press N Seal. Thank you! Thank you! I love this idea! :) :) :)

I use the Invisagrip plastic but I have found that a roll of automotive window tint in a light color works just as well and it is much cheaper. You can buy the automotive window tint in large rolls in the auto parts section at Walmart. I didn't have much luck with the "sand paper" dots.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4