Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Santa's quilting gift list...

Santa's quilting gift list...

So I asked santa for a Mega Hoop for my bernina for christmas and a bias binding speciality foot.
    It got me to wondering what you girls have asked for relating to your quilting. ???
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    I asked for specialty threads and sewing tools. No one wants to buy those items for me. They all asked for other sugestions. It is sad when no one listens when you tell them what you really want. Guess I'll be my own Santa Claus.

My DH and I are not exchanging gifts; however, I put the accuquilt cutting machine and some dies on my amazon wish list just in case he changes his mind... LOL. otherwise, I will eventually buy them for myself when I see a major sale.

My family would not buy me quilting gifts either I just ask for bubble bath! LOL

Blog Entries
    The only quilty gift I have asked for is a Prairie Pointer and a gift certificate to my favorite LQS. My family doesn't have any problem buying me anything quilting related. They know how to google! I was suprised last year with the apple core die for my Accuquilt Go. I had just mentioned in passing that I wanted to make an apple core quilt and Santa brought me the die!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

I may have ordered some nice variegated thread to put in my stocking!

I asked for a Viking Ruby...and I am getting it this week! Yippee for me!!! Please understand that this extravagent of a gift is not the 'norm' in our household but I have been wanting an embroidery machine for so very long and DH said to go for it so I am!

Blog Entries
    Santa ( and by that, I mean me!) Is getting me an accuquilt go and several dies (purchased on blackfriday deals). Can't wait for my big Christmas suprise!!!!

I want another sewing machine with a bigger throat. Since they are expensive I want cash to pay for professional quilting for the really large quilts. Maybe I'll get enough for one. That would be great

Blog Entries
    I asked for a portable quilting table I can take to retreats and class

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast