Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: SAQA Art Gallery in a Box - do you have pics/links?

Blog Entries

SAQA Art Gallery in a Box - do you have pics/links?

Long ago I came across the Studio Art Quilt Associates site. They seem to have a benefit each year, in which artists donate small quilts to be auctioned.

Anyway, they put these quilts into a "cabinet" each year (from what I remember), or maybe that is just one of the things auctioned off - can't remember for sure.

I saw pics of the cabinets, and absolutely loved them! One was a stack of drawers, about an inch deep, which swiveled at one corner (similar to how you splay out cards in a deck while holding them in your hand). The drawers were 13" square and had several drawers high.

There were several different cabinets - all very inspirational! I cannot find on their site where to see the boxes/cabinets. I plan to email them, but know often, an answer can be found more quickly here on the QB. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Yay! Heard back from SAQA, they didn't have info on the one I remembered, and was looking for, but did send me pics on these. Aren't they cool?? Don't you want one to store your minis?

The top one is PaulHenryFurniture.com
    The bottom one is ToddOwehand.com
    Attached Images Attached Images      

They are very cool, but I don't have any minis.