Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Saving Pages

Blog Entries
    I also save to my Favorites. In the past when I developed a virus, Best Buy could not save my Favorites when they cleaned up the virus. Does anyone know how I can protect my Favorites in the future, can you save them on a disk? Thanks

Blog Entries
    I know my husband was able to easily save my Favorites list on Internet Explorer to disk. I have switched from IE to Google Chrome (faster and more reliable for me, and especially for the QB!), and he was able to use that file to move all my IE Favorites into the Google Chrome bookmark manager.

Thanks for all this great info.

Quote Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
    In the old format, we could save pages or topica to refer back to, how is it done now. I cant find a place to save anything.
    If there is a subject I want to keep for future reference I just bookmark it like I would anyplace else on the internet. That also allows me to tailor the name to my preference.
    Pat

I just email myself the link, the page or the picture. Then sort them into a folder in my email. I can change the subject line and also write notes to myself... like 'this pattern will be great with Whimsy fabric.'

Wow! Now I can save this thread. Then I just have to remember where I put it. LOL
    Mavita - Square dancer and One Room School Teacher

Learn something new every day and thank-you so much for posting the question and all who answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post
    What about bookmarking? I haven't figured that out, and there are some threads I've subscribed to that I would like to permanently save. (I already save outside the QB.)
    i used the new thread tool for awhile. now i paste the page link onto a page in my ipads yellow notebook app. page heading of "threads i want to follow for awhile" works great. when i am no longer interest i just delete it. i have soooo many book marks, things to go baxk and read in the "reading" thingy on ipad...the yellow tablet has "index" and my saved links there are easy to locate.
    the rogue quilter - in from wandering in the sun and snow with camera in hand.

Blog Entries
    So much to learn and remember but we can not stop.Soooo fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2