Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Scrap Quilts

Welcome back! I hope you have been doing well! There is an absolutely precious doll quilt that I wanted to do for my graddaughter but could probably be enlarged for a baby. Go to www.ohfransson.com and check it out. The one that has a pattern and instructions for is the bunny. There is a photo shown of the little girl or doll and thats the one I am dying to make. She also has tons of other cute stuff with instructions if applique is not your thing. There is a very cute one using jumbo rick rack. A very simple design with lots of pzazz. Loretta is the one that originally posted the link and I am so glad she did! Lots of cute things.

Grammer - make something soft & cuddly for that new baby girl - a flannel rag quilt in pastels? Chenille blanky?

Blog Entries
    I have seen that material before and it feels delicious! However, we do not have that type here. I will have to wait until I go home to find it.

Meantime, the new little girl is winning lots of friends with her smiles they tell me. I can't wait to hold her.

GramMER

So where are you? Maybe we can help.

Blog Entries
    Hey, not a problem!! I can wait a while until we come home for a visit.

I live half way around the world in India.

My best to all,

GramMER

Quote Originally Posted by BarbC
    Any other scrap quilt lovers here? If you are looking for great patterns and ideas, go to www.quiltville.com All free! I love Bonnie's patterns... she has lots of great short cuts and ideas! Barb C.
    I LOVE Bonnie's site! She comes up with the greatest ideas. Can't wait for her first book to come out. :D

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6