Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: In Search of Pattern for a Pink Ribbon Block/Quilt

My daughter has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. It is in the very early stages so the outlook looks good. We are all praying for a complete recovery. I would like to make her the breast cancer quilt that has the pink ribbon in it. Does any one know of a website that I could go too and either download a pattern or order it.

Thank you

I "think" I saw one connectingthreads.com. They have a Quilt Pink book that is on sale that has different gift ideas. Hope this helps and best of luck to you, you daughter and your entire family

Susan

Roserita - I's sorry to hear about your daughter. Early stage is good with agood outlook. My DS s in her 11th year of remission! Praise God.
    She will be in our thoughts and prayers.
    There is a website you may be interested in - SisterStudy.com. I volunteered for this life long study because of my sis and because I had four aunts with total mastectomies! and one with lumpectomy.
    As far as the quilt, maybe Googleing it will help. I'm sure tehforum here would help if you need. How marvelous to have a quilt from all your budddies here to help her heal. Think about it. Best to you and yours. D

Here's a list of links to several sites with free breast cancer awareness patterns http://with-heart-and-hands.blogspot...-patterns.html
    Here's another one that's applique http://free-quilt-patterns.net/appli...cerRibbon.html
    Best wishes to your daughter and all of you.

Roserita,
    Hugs & prayers for you 7 daughter.
    You can go to AmCancer site,,they have a program called "Reach to recovery. This is by referrals, your daughter can get a totebag with a quiilty block face, small pillow, info and a friend that has 'been there'
    I help by sewing quilt blocks & make bags
    blessing to you
    :)

Blog Entries
    So sorry for your sister and her health problems. The last time I looked, Hancocks of Paducah had the pink breast cancer fabrics you might want to look at.

Banned
    sorry to hear this - i hope everything works out for the best.

here's 2 paper piece ribbons
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry to hear about your daughter.
    This one is pieced
    http://www.quilterscache.com/P/PinkRibbonBlock.html

Quote Originally Posted by Roserita
    My daughter has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. It is in the very early stages so the outlook looks good. We are all praying for a complete recovery. I would like to make her the breast cancer quilt that has the pink ribbon in it. Does any one know of a website that I could go too and either download a pattern or order it.

Thank you
    Thoughts and prayers for your daughter to be cured of cancer.

Kaye Woods has a breast cancer pillow you might want to look at on her site.

http://www.kayewood.com/blog/freebies/free-patterns/

Why can't we each make some sort of 12 1/2" pink block and mail them to Roserita to make into the quilt? She could make one pink ribbon block to go with them.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast