Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Searching for instructions to a variation on a log cabin block

Thank all of you for your information. So glad I found this site. I went to the real website Krista and found a link to a free tutorial! I am so excited. I just have to learn to paper piece first. It is called Log Cabin Swirl. When I get better and can do this one I will definitely post it.

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Look for free paper piecing downloadable patterns.

There is also a book by Barbara Kaempfer called Log Cabin with a Twist by AQS....may be out of print, I'd try amazon first for a nice used copy.....this book has the copiable paper patterns and many different ways to make twisted log cabins, good resource.

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling Lake View Post
    Thank all of you for your information. So glad I found this site. I went to the real website Krista and found a link to a free tutorial! I am so excited. I just have to learn to paper piece first. It is called Log Cabin Swirl. When I get better and can do this one I will definitely post it.
    Yay! I'm glad I could help. I didn't look closely enough at the site I posted to notice there was a tutorial. There's lot of paper piecing tutorials on-line too, so it sounds like you are on the way. I just learned to like paper piecing very recently (after a failed attempt a few years ago). Good luck, and be sure to post pictures

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2