Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: searching for "Pure" by Moda

searching for "Pure" by Moda

I have fallen in love with the Pure fabrics (Sweetwater for Moda) and would like to make a baby boy quilt with them....just can't find a lot of them! Especially the dark brown fabrics. You are always so talented with searches, so I am hoping someone can help me pin down a source! :-) Or does someone have a suggestion that might have the same color scheme in a newer line of fabrics? (blues, browns, beiges) Thanks!!!

Did you try Google?
    I just did and came up with lots of hits ... so it'd really be better if you went thru them, as you know what you are looking for!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

google it and try ebay as well, ebay always has a lot of older lines of moda

Yes, I have google'd and ebay'd.....saddly, most sites only have a few pieces.....shipping would really add up.....

Quote Originally Posted by jillmc View Post
    Yes, I have google'd and ebay'd.....saddly, most sites only have a few pieces.....shipping would really add up.....
    Well then, I guess you have done what the rest of us would have done.

Another suggestion ... try different combos of the words, and even the order. Sometimes that will give you some different links than you've already checked.
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

I just went to quiltshops.com and typed in Pure and several shops still had it.

I love Pure also! Batiks etcetera has a jellyroll. Use the search engine because their site has a lot of merchandise.

I saw some of the blues from the Pure line on sale in a nearby LQS last week. She doesn't have an online shop but I'd be happy to check out what she still has available when I go there on Wednesday. Do you know which prints you'd like to have? I know that I saw the blue and brown plaid. And I bought some of the white that has the little round brown designs.