Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Searching for Snowman / Snowpeople Free pattern

I have been looking and looking ... I've even went to the 'coloring' pages ... but can't find a snowman / snowpeople / snowwoman pattern that is "cute" and "free" ... or even one I could purchase.

I did a search on this site ... but everyone I've went through so far is no longer working ...

I think I'm going to have to make my own patterns to use ... this isn't going to be pretty ya'll

Any suggestions or patterns you all know of that you'd be willing to share (if allowed by the pattern copyright) ... OR any ideas to help me make my own pattern ...?

Thanks

What kind of snowman are you looking for? Give us a hint to what you think is 'cute'.

Take a look at these - they are free:

If you scroll to the right on this site & look at Jan thru Dec of 2009, they are all snowpeople appliques:
    http://www.withneedleandthread.com/bom.html

Thanks so much there's a few there I will definitely use ... I'm also looking for a snow couple ... didn't do a search ... did a search on snow people :)

Blog Entries
    Check out this website:
    http://with-heart-and-hands.blogspot...-patterns.html

Scroll down to "snowman".

Super Member just_the_scraps_m'am's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
    I have been looking and looking ... I've even went to the 'coloring' pages ... but can't find a snowman / snowpeople / snowwoman pattern that is "cute" and "free" ... or even one I could purchase.

I did a search on this site ... but everyone I've went through so far is no longer working ...

I think I'm going to have to make my own patterns to use ... this isn't going to be pretty ya'll

Any suggestions or patterns you all know of that you'd be willing to share (if allowed by the pattern copyright) ... OR any ideas to help me make my own pattern ...?

Thanks
    ok--there are plenty online. here's a tip [you may know]

when you see the google logo on the homepage, do NOT type in the search box. LOOK in the UPPER LEFT corner. CLICK on IMAGES, now when the searchbox comes up, TYPE snowman quilt pattern, there are pages of them!!! This is how you find IMAGES first, then websites. it is a sort of shortcut. just BE SPECIFIC when you use it & you will get more of what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by ctack2
    What kind of snowman are you looking for? Give us a hint to what you think is 'cute'.
    http://www.barbaranperronnearts.com/lovers.html (first row # 3)

or this (which I think I can use and enlarge ... I believe I'm going to make my own) ...

http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/...now-couple.gif

Blog Entries
    there is a web site giving free BOM patterns. I'm pretty sure it was www.bunnyhill.com

Quote Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
    Thanks so much there's a few there I will definitely use ... I'm also looking for a snow couple ... didn't do a search ... did a search on snow people :)
    Try here and see if you find anything.

http://www.freequiltpatterns.info/Qu...ltPatterns.htm

Quote Originally Posted by LindaR
    there is a web site giving free BOM patterns. I'm pretty sure it was www.bunnyhill.com
    yes bunny hill has a cute snowman BOM going on right now. it is free you just have to watch each month to get the patterns but you can still get the patterns from the last 3 months

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast