Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Searchng for specific fabric

Searchng for specific fabric

Someone suggested that I post in the ISO for help in locating a certain fabric. I've searched all over and don't find it. I am stil a duck, but I do love to waddle in the places that I know how to use.

I'm looking for a fabric that I purchased at Hancock Fabrics about two years ago. The printing in the selvege says
    Serene Shadows Hancock Fabrics [registered] 2007. The red with white is the one I would like to have more of. Sorry I don't do pictures. {{{{{blush}}}}}
    One step at a time, always forward.

Blog Entries
    Wish I could help, I do shop Hancock's but I need a pic. Is their someone close by (neighbor, relative) that could take the pic for you?
    Joyce

Banned
    Have you written Hancock directly. They might have some information. Not the Paduah Hancock but the national headquarters.

To find the ISO section, go to HOME in the upper left area of the page. This gives you a list of all the forums. Scroll down until you find "In Search Of".