I have been looking to purchase an embroidery machine... specifically Brother. I went shopping @ local LQS and about passed out over the prices of some of these machines.
I have found a used Innov-is 2800D for $2,500. My LQS priced this machine to me for $3,599!!!
Here is what I have found out about the machine:
1. Machine is 1 year old
2. Total count of stitches is 6m+
3. Seller says machine is in excellent condition and she has upgraded to the Quanttro ($8,000+) due to having a larger frame.
4. Seller said that she has never had any issues with the machine and that she will take to her local LQS (where she bought machine) and have serviced to confirm in perfect condition.
5. All accessories that came with the machine will be included.... plus PE Designer software.
6. So.... @ her asking price (she may take less), I would save approximately $1,200+
The machine is a few hours away from me.... but seller said she will set it up and demo it for me.
What do you think? Is this a deal of a lifetime? Would you purchase it? How about others who have the 2800D..... do you like it? I make good money.... but am very conservative with it!!! So, this is a hefty purchase for me.
I appreciate your feedback and input.
Thanks a million!