Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Send good thoughts my way

Banned
    Tomorrow my twins turn 18. I was making a penguin quilt for one of the twins....I procratinated myself into now staying up all night. I made a quilt and tote; I made 2 pillow cases; I made a set of sheets; I surfed this board and posted to a zillion posts and now its midnight and I'm still piecing....wish me luck! She may get an unfinished quilt at the rate I"m going!

How exciting! I have a twin sister-we will be 28 this year. I wish them a happy birthday. And good luck to you that you will get everything done.

Banned
    Magnolia - that is great...I"m a little sad...they were suprise twins - we didn't know we were having them. I thought when my oldest turned 18 and then left for college it was hard - but this is harder (and I still have 2 more behind them)...I'm going to be a basket case by the time the 5th one leaves!

I feel like I aged tremendously just acknowleding they will be 18 tomorrow (today)!

Ok, I'm sending the quilt fairies your way! Good luck getting all accomplished. Happy birthday to your twins.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pamkasperi
    Magnolia - that is great...I"m a little sad...they were suprise twins - we didn't know we were having them. I thought when my oldest turned 18 and then left for college it was hard - but this is harder (and I still have 2 more behind them)...I'm going to be a basket case by the time the 5th one leaves!

I feel like I aged tremendously just acknowleding they will be 18 tomorrow (today)!
    If you feel you have aged tremendously....wait till you have to acknowledge them being 33 like my oldest daughter is.

Blog Entries
    Buck up....Our Grdaughter is older than that :0)

Blog Entries
    Let us know how you came out!!! enjoy this special day with your twins :)

Happy b-day to your twins! Also I'm glad another board member sent the quilt fairies to you! Please post a pic of the goodies you made when you get them all done!!

Yay for twins. My brother and I are 60 this year. Hope you get it all done. Happy 18th from across the pond.

Power Poster
    Happy Birthday to your twins!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast