Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sew Expo (Puyallup, WA)

I'm so looking forward to Sew Expo this year, as I've never gone before!

I'll be there most (or all) of Thursday Feb 25th, with my aunt and a friend from the guild... anyone else going and maybe want to do lunch or just say "HI!"?

(I bet I could find a sitter for another day as well if someone wanted to do lunch in Tacoma, or something...)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ladygen
    I'm so looking forward to Sew Expo this year, as I've never gone before!

I'll be there most (or all) of Thursday Feb 25th, with my aunt and a friend from the guild... anyone else going and maybe want to do lunch or just say "HI!"?

(I bet I could find a sitter for another day as well if someone wanted to do lunch in Tacoma, or something...)
    Hi ladyjen, I was going to pm you. I'll be there on Thurs and Fri. I'm meeting another board member on Fri but if you are there only on Thurs would love to meet you. I have classes on and off during the day Thurs as well as Fri. PM me and we can arrange a meeting time and place.

You will really enjoy it. I go to a couple of these each year and I always learn something!

Barb

Banned
    I would love to go after all I love the towns name......it sorta just rolls off of your lips, and they have one hell of a car show there each year!!!

Billy

I will be there on Thursday only. Would love to meet anyone else who will be there.

You lucky guys. I hope you all are able to meet up and have fun.

Blog Entries
    I was going to go this year...but then those darned finances jumped up and bit me in the butt, as they are prone to do...but next year..I WILL be there next year...