Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sew-Ez

Blog Entries

Sew-Ez

Does anyone have this table? I am looking at it on line and cannot tell how sturdy it is. I usually don't buy on line but that is the only place to get it. It is not cheap so I want to be sure. I hate the sending back trouble

Banned
    very steady. if you do buy it get inserts for all your machines, that is if you have more than one sewing machine.

If this is the table that you are referring to I have one and I really like it.

http://www.seweziusa.com/

The table is a reasonable size and I do not have any problem with vibration. It is still light enough to carry and I like that you can pull it on wheels. I take mine to retreats and sewing at my friends and like to be able to have the flat surface. I am looking at some new inserts since I have another machine that I may take with me.

I also got the solid plexi insert so I can use it as a light table also.
    Lisa

I love mine.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the quick replies. I have thought about it soooo long now I have to order it...HA

I have one and I really love it. Mine has a fifth leg that you put in the middle of the table to give it a little more strength. I ordered mine from Allbrands.com and I was pleased. It just took a while to get it but they told me that when I ordered it. But overall, I am really pleased with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kjohnson0523 View Post
    I have one and I really love it. Mine has a fifth leg that you put in the middle of the table to give it a little more strength. I ordered mine from Allbrands.com and I was pleased. It just took a while to get it but they told me that when I ordered it. But overall, I am really pleased with it.
    OOOPS. sorry, wrong table. Mine is a sew steady that enlarges the sewing space.

Blog Entries
    I have one I keep in my car trunk just for workshops, classes and guild sew days. It's worth every cent. I have the Gidget table for home. It's very sturdy but not very easy to tote around.
    Got fabric?