Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Sew Perfect Table - do you have one?

Sew Perfect Table - do you have one?

Does anyone have a "Sew Perfect Table"? It looks like a really nice sturdy table. You can also get a side extension table, rear extension table, and other accesories. Kind of expensive. If you have one, how do you like it? Sturdy and no vibrations? Easy to adjust height? Have you ever seen it at a quilt show?

Here is the link http://sewperfecttables.com/

Never seen this sewing table. I have a sewezi table I love and take to retreats. Comes with a case and has wheels so it's easy to move.
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

I have never seen these either but they look good and sturdy, the only thing I would like them to be bigger in length, I need a big table.
    Sewbeadit
    W. Washington

Does anyone else know anything about this Sew Perfect Table? If not, what is your sewing set up and what other tables are out there? Yayaquilts has the sewezi, so I am checking that out also.

I recently got this table from www.epicofficefurniture.com . It is 30 inches by 60 inches with a drop shelf on the right hand side (you must call to specify shelf position) , which gives you lots of table space for quilting and cutting.

Here's a link to the thread I posted

Take a look at the perfect sewing table I found...
    QuiltingVagabond aka Kathy

I haven't seen the table before. Thanks for the link.

Looks like a nice table. I maybe be looking for a table in the future. Right now I am very confortable with my current tables.

My mom just got that table from Epic Office furniture. I think it'll be good, if we can ever get it together. The screws they sent are too big to attach the modesty panel (which connects the legs together for stability). I'm concerned that the short screws aren't sufficient to keep the top and legs stable over time with the vibration of the machine. We'll see... I'm also thinking about a SewPerfect table for my heavy (40lbs) machine, so I'd love to hear from owners about stability, vibration, ease of assembly, quality (any rough edges?), etc.

My husband didn't say anything about the screws that came with mine and he's usually pretty picky about stuff like that.
    So far my table is performing perfectly and does not vibrate at all - it is very sturdy (and heavy).
    QuiltingVagabond aka Kathy

Blog Entries
    My Epic Office table is working beautifully. Our son put it together for me with his electric screwdriver.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast