Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: sewing machine at auction

I found an auction nearby that will be selling a Janome Memory Craft 9700. As I am in the market for a different machine I was wondering if anyone on this board could give me any information about this machine. I don't know anything about it and I'm fully aware of "buyer beware". I thought maybe someone on this board might have one of these or at least know a little more about it than I. I find that a new one retails for about $1500 but I don't know where to stop bidding on a used one. All of these things may be mute when I get there and see it in person. Thanks for any help you can give me.

The value all depends on condition, what accessories are with it and if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Candace
    The value all depends on condition, what accessories are with it and if it works.
    Of course. Let's assume that it's in good condition and is in working order. What I'm really wondering is if anyone has one of these and if they like it or, like myself, is wishing for something different.