Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: Sewing machine fabric panel

  1. #1
    Junior Member Miss Ice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    209
    Ordered this and it came in the mail today. Love it, and can't wait to make it into something for my sewing room.

    http://www.blueaffliction.com/Craft/IMG_4342.JPG

  2. #2
    bkb
    bkb is offline
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    1,278
    How pretty ! What ever you make will be good!!!!!

  3. #3
    Super Member sak658's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    down Houston way...
    Posts
    1,404
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ice
    Ordered this and it came in the mail today. Love it, and can't wait to make it into something for my sewing room.

    http://www.blueaffliction.com/Craft/IMG_4342.JPG
    oh my,where did you get that, I love it.

  4. #4
    Super Member burnsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,563
    Blog Entries
    2
    Love the panel. Be sure to show what you make with it.

    God bless you for your support and your hubby for his service to our country. Thank you.

  5. #5
    Super Member kristen0112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Salem, Oregon
    Posts
    2,442
    Very nice!

  6. #6
    Moderator littlehud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    32,931
    That is so cool. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

  7. #7
    Senior Member pennyj123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    413
    WOW i love the panel, i am always bewildered at how to put a panel together and what to do with it. Can't wait to see your end results. Keep us posted. :)

  8. #8
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Elmira, NY
    Posts
    6,233
    Neat panel! I'm sure it will be even nicer when finished!

  9. #9
    Junior Member Miss Ice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by sak658
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ice
    Ordered this and it came in the mail today. Love it, and can't wait to make it into something for my sewing room.

    http://www.blueaffliction.com/Craft/IMG_4342.JPG
    oh my,where did you get that, I love it.
    I found it here: http://craftconn.com/ under fabrics (of course) "pictures" section.

    Loved it so much I didn't even bother to see if it was anywhere else for cheaper lol. I guess it's made by "Mrs. Sew & Sew" There are some other ones I want to get too. :) I was only expecting just the one sewing machine image so it was thrilling to see I got more.

  10. #10
    Junior Member Miss Ice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by burnsk
    Love the panel. Be sure to show what you make with it.

    God bless you for your support and your hubby for his service to our country. Thank you.
    Thank you :)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.