Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Sewing machine in vehicle??

Quote Originally Posted by fred liniger View Post
    Anything is posible i seen a motorcycle going down I-44 in Missouri with feather weight on the back seat and a lady driver.. A big bag was on the very back. Just bet she had everything she needed to sew with in it. She wern't no young chic either.. I aplaud her. Oh by the way she was from New York city. Wonder where she was going..
    LOL now I have heard it all!!!
    Go Grany is all I can say about that one..lol
    May you always have Love to Share , Health to Spare, and Friends that Care!

When I went to look at a featherweight for sale we met the seller in a parking lot and we hooked up a portable plug and tried it out in his van. Worked like a charm.I bought it

I used to sew while my husband drove in our RV. We had an inverter and i put my machine on the table with some anti slip under it and sewed to my hearts content. Just don't try to iron unless you have a big enough inverter ask me how i know LOL.

please please please do not carry your machine in your car only in the trunk. it becomes a big flying bullet if in a accident. there is a young girl here who got hit in the head with her dads toolbox. it caused extensive damage. ther was an article in readers digest awhile back with warnings on loose objects in a car.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3