Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sewing macines

Blog Entries
    Has anyone ever heard of either Brunswick or pritzell sewing machines? Are they like the antique singers ? Found them on craigslist. Are they worth getting or should I stick with singers ? I don't know where else to check. Thank you

I just googled for the Pritzell sewing machine. There were 3 pictures of one that was for sale. Yes, it looked like an antique Singer. The asking price was $90.00. I thought it looked a bit rough. Are you specifically looking for an antique? The ad did not say if it worked or not. I'd be leary about that purchase.

Blog Entries
    Looking for an older machine and in my area that's the two machines I found. I don't know anything about the older machines and can't afford ebays prices!

Quote Originally Posted by Painiacs
    Has anyone ever heard of either Brunswick or pritzell sewing machines? Are they like the antique singers ? Found them on craigslist. Are they worth getting or should I stick with singers ? I don't know where else to check. Thank you
    I would create a new topic for Billy "Lostin51" he is our resident expert on vintage machines. There is also a forum exclusively for Vintage Sewing Machines that you post there also as there are many members with a lot of knowledge that could help you out.