Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Sewing room progress... Mini Mural on page 4

Quote Originally Posted by Loretta
    Very nice sewing room and I love the mural! enjoy!
    I couldn't have said it better!

Gosh Lori, it's all looking great! The new mural is a very nice touch. :D
    Hope your back is feeling better. Take care of yourself, so that you can enjoy everything you've accomplished. :D:D:D

I can come and visit when need me! :D

Lori-I love your mural! Did you do that yourself? I am so impressed--I cannot draw or paint at all.

Take care of your back--do you need me to come do some massage for you?

Your room is looking so cozy-I love it. But I know what you mean about it filling up fast. I thought my quilt room was so big, so I just kept adding more to it and now it doesn't seem so big any more!! Just fill it with fabric--it is soft and cushy! :D

Lori you have talent beyound belief. Love the mural and your room is looking oh so good. Enjoy. Now we just need pics of you at the sewing table.

Blog Entries
    What exciting changes are happening! It is a great treat to be able to paint murals in your home!! Since my stick figures aren't recognizable--I sure admire your talent!!

I look forward to seeing the sewing room done. It's going to be magical.

My 18 year old daughter said I should make her bedroom into my sewing room because she thinks she'll spend all summers away now--and she'd take the guest room when she's home, but I can't do it. She's way too young to take over that room. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by barnbum
    What exciting changes are happening! It is a great treat to be able to paint murals in your home!! Since my stick figures aren't recognizable--I sure admire your talent!!

I look forward to seeing the sewing room done. It's going to be magical.

My 18 year old daughter said I should make her bedroom into my sewing room because she thinks she'll spend all summers away now--and she'd take the guest room when she's home, but I can't do it. She's way too young to take over that room. :wink:
    I know how you feel!! Both my kids own their own homes now so I am OK with getting the teenage angst out of my house :lol: Erin had a lovely collection of musical figurines that I kept out and put in the guest room. Rubbermaid tubs got the rest!

I am getting to the point where I will soon take pictures of the sewing room all filled in! I go and sit in that room and smile and smile and smile!

Banned
    Wow! I wish I had a sewing room like that.... Someday when I have my own house... :lol:

Banned
    very nice....... hey i have that chair too.... cool :D

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6