Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sewing table for Bernina

BMP
    Blog Entries

Sewing table for Bernina

Around the holiday time someone posted a really nice sewing table she had gotten for her Bernina, I saved the info but since then had a computer crash and lost all my saved information. I would like to get one and was hoping to find the info again !! TIA

Quote Originally Posted by BMP View Post
    Around the holiday time someone posted a really nice sewing table she had gotten for her Bernina, I saved the info but since then had a computer crash and lost all my saved information. I would like to get one and was hoping to find the info again !! TIA
    I remember seeing a post about a computer training table with a keytboard tray on which the machine sat. Here is the link:
    http://epicofficefurniture.com/index.php?cPath=22_506 . I guess the important thing is to be sure to order the correct placement for the tray ... the table comes in three different lengths.

You said around the holidays - was this the post? Inexpensive sewing table for the large Bernina 820/830 machines

I have a Horn cabinet and I love it. It has a fold-down extension behind the machine and a pull-out drawer to the left that can be covered so that it's even with the table. That provides a lot of space for supporting a quilt, or for laying out your blocks and patches while piecing.

Blog Entries
    I have the Gidget table and have my Bernina 1260 with extension table sitting flush with the table top. It was easy to get the exact height I needed by lowering the drop leaf. It works great.
    Got fabric?

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    I also have a Gidget for my Bernina 200 Artista and love the adjustability of it.