My machine arrived last night. I got her set up on the frame and that's about it......lol
I was so tired yesterday from cleaning the house and dismantling Kola's bed......haha
We had two guys here doing some concrete work and one of them took the bed home for his kid.
Even though the mattress is in great shape, Goodwill won't take it and it would have been a total waste to send it to the landfill.
Anyways........Back to the machine. Set up was easy I have her threaded and the bobbin case installed. I put the handle on, it has a speed control dial, very primitive but it's what I wanted. Less parts to break down and crash like the computer models. They packed it very well, rigid insulation and the machine was attached to plywood cut outs for stability while being shipped.
Perhaps tomorrow I can load up a practice quilt (aka muslin ) and practice my meandering stitches. I have 2 and 1/2 quilts ready for the frame. The 1/2 one is still on the design wall waiting to be finished.
The last picture is Kola wondering where her bed is. I replaced it with a chair and her sleepy spot from the study.