Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Shocked....my hubby went shopping for me

I have been very sick this week with rotton cold and pluracy. I wanted to go use my gift card and 25% off coupon from Joanne's. I wasn't able to go in when I got there as my ribs were hurting that bad. My hubby said he would go in for me, I wanted to buy the 28mm Olfa cutter that was onsale. Well he did find it plus he got the cutting matt to cheer me up.

Aww, very sweet. My DH has never stepped foot in a fabric store (although I did get him to A quilt show!). He is supportive of my "addiction" - he just is not very interested except for seeing my finished projects.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

What a great guy! Hope you feel better real soon :!:

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Awww he's a sweetie pie!!! I hope you feel better soon! My Mom had pleurisy once and she felt horrible!
    Happy New Year!! Get well :D

What a great guy! Get well soon!

Blog Entries
    Your hubby is sweet to do that for you. I have one of those too. He likes to help me pick material. He has a good eye for things that go together.

Lucky you! Your DH is definitely a KEEPER! It's so nice that we DO have nice guys(or women) that support us in what we enjoy! Mine is like that also and even offers to pay for my purchases(if he's with me). I'm sure this act of kindness has you on the road to a quicker recovery!

What a great hubby! My hubby went to JoAnn's for me to buy my Christmas presents. He did good! I trained my "puppy" well! LOL

At times, my hubby actually enjoys fabric and gadget shopping with me. But that is a mutual thing. When we are in Bass Pro, I like picking out his lures and baits. He says, "I have the most colorful tackle box!" What is funny, he says usually the baits I pick out attract more fish than what he has picked out.

One year for our anniversary, my husband gave me a bouquet of flowers. The "flowers" were made of fat quarters! Now how great it that! He went and picked out 2 dozen fat quarter and had the florist make them up into a bouquet for our anniversary.

My son, 31, 6 foot 6 and XXLTall bought me a ton of fabric at my LQS for Christmas. I can't wait to go in. I'm sure the girls who work there will remember him! His selections were excellent!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast