Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shopping for fabric on-line

I love the cottons from Connecting Threads for kids' clothing. I make a lot of dresses/jumpers for a family of little girls and their is especially easy to care for--no wrinkles straight out of the dryer. I watch for sales and can make the dresses for around $10 each. They last through a couple of kids, at least.

I love Favorite Fabrics! Great customer service and good prices on current fabrics. The owner is a member of this board and participates often.

Blog Entries
    I like fabrics.com . Be sure to check out coupons before placing any online order. Google "store name coupon codes" to see what comes up. Usually retailmenot.com and tjoos have the best coupons.

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Go to www.quiltshops.com and type in boy scout fabric in their search, you'll be amazed!
    http://search.myquiltshops.com/cgi-s...gi?thumbnails=

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.

Both are good - Beverly's is a local store for me and I know they're having 25% off all fabric Labor Day sale Sunday & Monday (so guess where I'm going tomorrow?? LOL). Not sure if the sale is online too though. Fabric.com is having a sale right now too (coupon codes are on their main page) - I've bought LOTS of fabric from them. I had a box from them get lost last month and they replaced it right away. They're good about notifying you if they are out of something too.

I have bought from fabric.com, equilter.com, bugfabric.com, hancocksofpaducah.com, MSQCo and keepsakequilting.com and have had very good service and pleased with the fabrics.
    Texas Sunshine, piney woods of NE Texas

I love Thousands of Bolts and Connecting Threads--have never been disappointed.

I have used fabric.com, Hancocks, Connecting Threads, Favorite fabric, Bear Paw Quilting and had good luck with them all. Anytime there has been and error in an order I simply contact them and everyone has been very willing to correct the order at little or no cost to me.
    Lori - MamaBear

I noticed a "scouting fabrics" category at www.4my3boyz.com when I placed an order yesterday.
    A fabric stash is always missing that one fabric needed to finish the quilt on which you're working.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2