Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Showing my Bargello at the Library's Quilt Show. >

Showing my Bargello at the Library's Quilt Show.

Showing my Bargello at the Library's Quilt Show.

Old 03-25-2011, 06:28 PM

Your quilt is beautiful. Please update us after you show it--I can't wait to hear all the wonderful compliments you get. Be proud--you did a wonderful job!
Old 03-25-2011, 06:33 PM
Power Poster

Beautifully done....I am sure everyone will fall in love with it.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:41 PM

Beautiful Bargello I love the Bargellos the way they move always amazes me .Have fun at your show.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by janRN
Your quilt is beautiful. Please update us after you show it--I can't wait to hear all the wonderful compliments you get. Be proud--you did a wonderful job!
I just got back from the library's Quilt Display. Several beautiful quilts. Sorry, I have no camera so I can't post photos.
The lady sitting with the quilts told me to come look at her favorite quilt. She said "I have been showing it to everyone! Look at the movement in this quilt. Look, she did this on a machine and matched her tread color to her fabric color. That took a lot of work. Look at these mitered corners. This quilt is so different than any I have ever seen. It is my favorite."
It is impolite to interrupt when someone is talking so I let her finish before I told her "Thank you. It is my quilt, I made it". :thumbup: :) :) :)
Old 03-28-2011, 02:14 PM

I'm not surprised at her comments--I agree!!
Old 03-28-2011, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by dsb38327
Originally Posted by janRN
I just got back from the library's Quilt Display. Several beautiful quilts. Sorry, I have no camera so I can't post photos.
The lady sitting with the quilts told me to come look at her favorite quilt. She said "I have been showing it to everyone! Look at the movement in this quilt. Look, she did this on a machine and matched her tread color to her fabric color. That took a lot of work. Look at these mitered corners. This quilt is so different than any I have ever seen. It is my favorite."
It is impolite to interrupt when someone is talking so I let her finish before I told her "Thank you. It is my quilt, I made it". :thumbup: :) :) :)
Think of all the people that will be wanting to make a Swish Bargello after seeing your quilt:) I think it is a beautiful quilt :) I would be bubbling over with pride if someone made that comment about one of my quilt's:)