Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: simple quilt labels

simple quilt labels

I have a question, I have a lady who makes labels for me when I am making a special quilt... she does embroidery. I really like those and I will keep buying thoseAttachment 545529

A year or so ago I found a place on line that printed some little satin labels for me. They are like 2.5" x 1" or so. I really like them because I can put my name on a non-special quilt and it looked nice and professional.

Now when I try to reorder I get no response, I am afraid that she must have gone out of business

Do any of you know where I can purchase these types of labels? It doesn't have to be exactly like this, just something that I can personalize and get 50 or 100 of them printed

Any of you guys have any ideas? Thanks
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 03-21-2016 at 11:33 AM. Reason: remove copyright image, should have used a link

Spoonflower will let you create your own custom fabric and they will print it for you. You can choose what kind of fabric you want, including satin! I had no idea they had so many different varieties of fabric, just knew you could print on quilting cotton (Kona). You can Google some spoonflower label tutorials as I know many bloggers use them. Depending on the size of label you create, you can fit a ton on a fat quarter or a half yard of fabric.
    Last edited by Sephie; 03-21-2016 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Correction!

thanks I will check out Spoonflower

If you google 'custom sewing labels', you will find lots of options.
    I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health - Voltaire