Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Singer Merritt 212 small machine

Does anyone have this little machine. It is small and lightweight, like a newer featherweight. I got this today at a yard sale. Mine is missing the foot pedal and cord, and I want a photo of them so I know what to look for.

Picture?

Blog Entries
    Go to the Vintage Sewing Machine Shop topic in the Main section. I believe someone posted recently about this exact machine. And Billy (lostn51) is great at helping. He has a lot of knowledge stored in his brain. :)

I went back to the yard sale and offered the young girl seller some cash if she would look for the foot pedal cord. She said when she went home she would look for it (sale at her grandma's). I then looked around at other sale items and in a bag of craft stuff discovered the foot pedal and cord!! Now I have this nice little machine to use for my granddaughter. It sews nicely. It is quite heavy. There was nothing about this machine on the internet, must not have sold many. I think it was from the early 1980's.