Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Snap -On Feet?

I have a Kenmore machine that I absolutely love.......but I have been looking at some of the Brother machines that I have seen all of you talk about. I am wanting another machine and was wondering if the snap-on pressure feet that I have for my Kenmore would work on any machine with snap-on feet? When my DH bought my Kenmore for me 5 years ago....he bought me all the presser feet that go with it. (except for the stitch in the ditch and open toe walking foot which I am about to purchase.

Blog Entries
    All of the feet that I have bought, are generic snap on feet. They fit my Kenmore, Singer and I have loaned them to my BFF for her machines.... So chances are, as long as the next machine has the same shank, you should be okay :wink:

Blog Entries
    I use generic snap on feet on my brother sewing machine. I got the foot at Joanne's.
    HTH
    Trudy

Blog Entries
    When I got my Brother it came with about 5-7 feet , including the walking foot. The other two that I got came from WalMart for ( I think ?) $7.99 each .

Mine have been interchangeable.

Your Kenmore was made by Janome and the snap on feet will snap directly onto the Brother :)