In another post I wrote about how DH bought the EZ3 hand quilting frames for me last weekend. Since it was a long weekend from work I worked hard on putting it together. I made the headers myself. I thought I had it adjusted to the right size for the small quilt that I want to put in it. Well yesterday I worked on getting the layers of the quilt ready to go into the frame. I have the frame set too small and the headers are not long enough. So I am back to making headers and extending the size the frame. So maybe just maybe I will be able to get the darn thing in the frames this afternoon after church. I just get so excited and want things to go quickly. I was reminded this weekend of how much work it is to get a quilt sandwiched. Whew!!!