Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: So Hubby said he wanted to go into town....

  1. #1
    Super Member luvTooQuilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Posts
    7,107
    Blog Entries
    1
    And he would drop me off at Joannes on his way!!!!


    Whoo hoo.. I didn't need anything but I got lots of things I didnt know I wanted...

    10 Remanents for my 6 yr old to practice on
    5 yards of fabric for place mats for my lil one
    15x15 ruler
    basting spray
    Olipfa safety shield- in case of oops..
    Dresden ruler
    Tri-Recs ruler
    2 rolls of invisgrip
    4 small cutting mats w/ ironing boards

    spent $94 and saved $142 with sale prices and and add't 25% on everything!!! Not bad for things I didn't need !!!

  2. #2
    Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    17,478
    That sounded like a great "drop-off" !!! :D:D

    I also think it's wonderful that you're teaching your 6 year old :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

  3. #3
    Super Member dream56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Indiana, PA
    Posts
    1,404
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
    And he would drop me off at Joannes on his way!!!!


    Whoo hoo.. I didn't need anything but I got lots of things I didnt know I wanted...

    10 Remanents for my 6 yr old to practice on
    5 yards of fabric for place mats for my lil one
    15x15 ruler
    basting spray
    Olipfa safety shield- in case of oops..
    Dresden ruler
    Tri-Recs ruler
    2 rolls of invisgrip
    4 small cutting mats w/ ironing boards

    spent $94 and saved $142 with sale prices and and add't 25% on everything!!! Not bad for things I didn't need !!!
    Isn't it funny how we don't even know we need/want these things until we are at the store - then all of a sudden we just gotta get them. LOL

  4. #4
    Super Member luvTooQuilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Posts
    7,107
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by dream56

    Isn't it funny how we don't even know we need/want these things until we are at the store - then all of a sudden we just gotta get them. LOL
    Well he offered for me to spend money SOOOOO why not take him up on is offer, I mean who can JUST window shop?? not me!!!!.. lol.. I figured it was the best time to pick up some rulers and notions I didn't have already that I normally wouldn't get unless I needed it but c'mon 50% off PLUS an addt'l 25% on top of that!!! What a bargain... Couldn't resist.. OK I admit it, I still have rulers in its original packaging from a year or two ago but I will use them.. Well maybe Someday.... :?

  5. #5
    Super Member luv-e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    2,489
    It is always a good time to shop when you can save money like that for other things........ Makes you feel good :thumbup:

  6. #6
    Super Member luvTooQuilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Posts
    7,107
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    That sounded like a great "drop-off" !!! :D:D

    I also think it's wonderful that you're teaching your 6 year old :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Yea, she loves to come in and 'quilt' with mommy. I got her a Baby lock Gracie ( i use it for classes) it has the on and off button - perfect since she cant reach the floor anyhow.. lol..

  7. #7
    Super Member luvTooQuilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Posts
    7,107
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by luv-e
    It is always a good time to shop when you can save money like that for other things........ Makes you feel good :thumbup:
    Especially when hubby 'encourages' you to go spend it!! lol

  8. #8
    Super Member luv-e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    2,489
    Quote Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
    Quote Originally Posted by luv-e
    It is always a good time to shop when you can save money like that for other things........ Makes you feel good :thumbup:
    Especially when hubby 'encourages' you to go spend it!! lol
    We have to take those and RUN, don't stop, to JoAnn's lol lol

  9. #9
    Super Member luvTooQuilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Posts
    7,107
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by luv-e
    Quote Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
    Quote Originally Posted by luv-e
    It is always a good time to shop when you can save money like that for other things........ Makes you feel good :thumbup:
    Especially when hubby 'encourages' you to go spend it!! lol
    We have to take those and RUN, don't stop, to JoAnn's lol lol
    No kidding!!!! Im no fool, I went with it !! lol..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.