Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: So much for New Years Resolutions

Blog Entries
    I told myself to do 6 "out of comfort zone quilts in2011 well the list has grown and I am definetly laying the blame one all you Ladies and Gents.This past week end [2-25-27] I have bookmarked another six and I am sure it will continue to grow.Its a good thing I :ve always been addicted to fabric -40 yr collection and its still growing.You all are a Blessing.I found the QB shortly after my husband passed,I hadn"t done anything that was not a necessity for months You all gave me the incentive to get up and get busy ,to stop collecting dust.I fully believe in Angels as you are all Angels to me.Thank You doesn"t even begin to say it all,but Thank you all --Dawn

Blog Entries
    Wow, 40 year collection! You must have some awesome stash.

On Dawn, I bet you have lots of beautiful fabric from years past. I can't wait to see the quilts you make.

I must agree with you there sure are some awesome angels on the QB. Looking foreward to seeing some of your work.

We have the same New Year's resolution. I'm determined that each project I do be more difficult than the one I just finished. OK--I've only done 2 projects but they were hard! Please share some pics with us.

Forty years! Whoa, what a stash! How fun it would be to look at all your fabrics! :)

What's your next "out of your comfort zone" project going to be?

Blog Entries
    Can't wait for you to post a picture of your first "out of your comfort zone" quilt!

You go girl! We are rooting for you! Cant wait to see what you are going to make...and now you have us all intrigued!