Quote Originally Posted by JustBonnie2
The Accuquilt Go! and Accuquilt Go! Baby are die cutters for fabric. Here's a link to what one looks like: http://www.accuquilt.com/GO-Fabric-Cutter-P3006.aspx
Thank you JUSTBONNIE.....I didn't realize it was called a "Go".
I think I'll just wait a while though before I take the plunge. Right now it feels too technical for me and the price is too high.
I'll stick with the tools I have, and love, but I'll keep my eyes open for a real workshop so I can see how it works. Thanks again.