Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
software >

software

software

Old 03-17-2013, 07:56 PM

I have a baby lock Ellisomo which uses the same format as brothers. If you want more info PM me I thousands of designs. I put on a external hard drive and as I need them move them on to a flash drive, then take them to my Ellisimo and stitch them out. I would be glad to help you get started.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:00 PM

I would be glad to email you some pictures of things that I have embroidered.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:24 PM

If you have windows on your computer it will unzip your downloaded embroidery files and you can put them on your zip drive and plug that into the machine. I would go on www.sewforum.com. There are a lot of embroidery people on that forum with a section dedicated to just embroidery. I wouldn't put your email on forums like this because they are public and you can attract a lot of spam. It is always best to just pm someone with your questions. as for the open toe plate it is a new attachment for the muvit foot that allows more and it has 1/4 inch markings on it.its like having an open toes walking foot. I have already used it the part is sa195 you can get it from kenssewingcenter.com shipping is always free. There are some free programs to download to view your embroidery files. I have software so can't remember what they are, but almost all softwares have a free 30day trial so take advantage of that. embird is the cheapest with the most features. I have pe design plus, have only used it once, the only benefit I can see is it comes with the card reader so I can buy brother cards if and when I want. you can get pe basic for 100 off of many websites, which just allows you to view your designs and comes with a card reader. pe design plus has a few more features but you will not be able to digitize like embird and embird is a few hundred dollars cheaper
Old 03-18-2013, 04:39 PM

Default format

Originally Posted by nangars View Post
I have a baby lock Ellisomo which uses the same format as brothers. If you want more info PM me I thousands of designs. I put on a external hard drive and as I need them move them on to a flash drive, then take them to my Ellisimo and stitch them out. I would be glad to help you get started.

i need to convert designs from floppy hus format to pes format do you know what I need thank you for being so kind I am not too swift when it comes to do this kind of work.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:53 PM

You don't need special software, the things I have found that I did need was a external hard drive to keep all my designs on. As far as downloading designs, you need to have unzip on your computer, I have a couple on small programs to be able to see what the design looks like, and there are a couple others out there that can resize or do others things to help you. One is called Embird, you can review that on line and also download a trail version before buying it. I have thousands of design on my external hard drive, there are a lot of free ones out there, also embroidery library is a great place to check out, they often have sales where you can get them for around a dollar or so.
If you have I any questions you can PM me.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:20 AM

Shrabar, I sent you a PM