Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Some Days >

Some Days

Some Days

Old 04-04-2011, 03:08 AM

Would you believe I did almost the same thing Saturday.Sewed a strip of blocks together & patting myself on the back, cause all fit together.
After most of the day,a closer look showed one center is wonky.Sigh........gonna have to remove the section, made up of 3 smaller blocks,then take the block apart & re do.Sigh..... :-( :thumbdown:

Originally Posted by ImSvd1
Some days it just doesn't pay to get up and try to work on a quilt. I messed up one block and had to take it completely apart and then re-do it. Upon the re-do I realized that I had set the center block embroidery straight instead of on point. So now I have had to change my design. I hope that tomorrow is much better, because I have walked away from the machine today. Hope that everyone else has an awesome day. Happy Sunday!
Old 04-04-2011, 03:38 AM

I was telling my neighbor yesterday, that I ought to just giveup quilting!!! She said, no, you just need to take abreak! That is just what I did!
Old 04-04-2011, 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by deedum
I was telling my neighbor yesterday, that I ought to just giveup quilting!!! She said, no, you just need to take abreak! That is just what I did!
That is sound advice. I can only quilt an hour every night so I haven't experienced the frustrations of it yet but I know my day is coming.