Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Something a nurse would say

in hiding !! witness protection program LOL
    hahahahaha and I am only to page 2, my sides will probably hurt by page 7 !!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mommafank
    Amazing how many nurses have responded and on a quilting board. Yes, sometimes it seems we have a warped sense of humor but that is what it takes sometimes to get us through the harsh realities of being a nurse. Nurses take care of everyone first and themselves last. I have to agree that the urge to quilt must be because we all are always trying to make others feel more comfortable. I admire those who choose be nurses now as the career has changed so much since I started back in the late 60's. And I say hats off to all the male nurses. Some of the best nurses I ever worked with were males.
    Like when we are discussing emesis, BM's or ghastly wounds during our meal time without thinking of those unlucky enough to over hear us while they are eating.

"What is your pain level?"

Quote Originally Posted by mountain deb
    Quote Originally Posted by mommafank
    Amazing how many nurses have responded and on a quilting board. Yes, sometimes it seems we have a warped sense of humor but that is what it takes sometimes to get us through the harsh realities of being a nurse. Nurses take care of everyone first and themselves last. I have to agree that the urge to quilt must be because we all are always trying to make others feel more comfortable. I admire those who choose be nurses now as the career has changed so much since I started back in the late 60's. And I say hats off to all the male nurses. Some of the best nurses I ever worked with were males.
    Like when we are discussing emesis, BM's or ghastly wounds during our meal time without thinking of those unlucky enough to over hear us while they are eating.
    You are soooo right there. It is always up and out of my mouth before I think twice about those I'm with!

Not on my shift, you won't!

Where are your teeth? Would you llike yoiur glasses? Do you have to go to the bathroom? When is your visitor coming.

Quote Originally Posted by sonisew
    My sister is a nurse and I am making a quilt for her and I want to put things a nurse would say on the quilt but wanted to know if anyone here can help come up with some.

Thanks for any help that i can get.
    How are you going to put them on the quilt?

Blog Entries
    OB nurse

You may be screeming now, but you'll be back in 9 months
    Feels better going in than coming out...huh?

Blog Entries
    nursing home

please don't call 911 and give them your room number, just use the call light

Ms or Mr (Name), wake up now & take your "sleeping pill."

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast