Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sometimes sleep is just over-rated....

Love the WIP! The blue really pops.
    The audio book suggestion is a great one, I listen to them all the time, cooking, cleaning, driving & most important of all quilting. I download mine from the library & listen to them on my mp3 player- free is good, I can spend the money on quilting supplies rather than audio books!
    joannl

That is a beautiful project. I admire this piece. Great job. Now can you sleep? I work lots of night shifts, and when there are no patients in the ER, I spend lots of time on quilting. But if I'm home, sleep comes first! Sara

That is so unusual and gorgeous ... love it Elle

I love it! Would love to find out WHERE you got the center piece from. PLEASE?
    Especially love the blues, but those blues are my favs anyway.

Love it when Elle finds old posts!!! Love your project zyx - it is so beautiful!!! Hope you are sleeping better now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Look on the previous page, it is something she wrote & printed on card stock!
    What a great idea!
    Jo

Sometimes when you are as dum :oops: as me you find a treasure like this quilt. I never looked at the date and I am so glad that I didnt :D :D Elle

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    If you PM me your email, I can send you a word doc of the 12 Steps. I adapted them from the 12 Steps of AA. I found those, then as I figured out the wording to make them be for fabric, I changed the color of my printing so I could keep track.
    I put it into our quilt show & had a lady from another guild ask me if she could share it with her guild! Made my day!!!
    Thanks everyone! :D

Wow, I'm impressed! I can see why it kept you up all night!

My husband has found the ultimate sleep solution. Seems to work pretty well for me, because I often wake in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. You get up and do something mindless (computer games for me) until you get cold. You have to stay up untill you're really cold, though. Then you go back to bed where it's nice and warm, and that's usually enough to send me off the la-la land. Maybe it's because I'm just so grateful not to be freezing my *** off anymore. Anyway, 90 percent of the time this works for me and I don't have to resort to the dreaded Tylenol P.M., which makes me a zombie the next day.

Sue, i love your quilt, it is awesome! I would love to know about your border pattern, did you make that pattern up, and is it foundation pieced? It is just gorgeous!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast