Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Southern Belle Quilting pattern

Hi from Linnieme in West Virginia. I am looking for a quilt pattern of the Southern Belle with bonnet. A friend amde my daughter one for her graduation in 85 and would love to make one for my great neice for Christmas. Hope someone can helpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi from Linnieme in West Virginia. I am looking for a quilt pattern of the Southern Belle with bonnet. A friend made my daughter one for her graduation in 85 and would love to make one for my great neice for Christmas. Hope someone can help me. :-D

I'm sure someone on the fabulous board will be able to help you out. Ask questions and you receive the answers,LOL!!
    Hi and welcome from the sunny state of Florida!!

Hi from Linnieme in West Virginia. I am looking for a quilt pattern of the Southern Belle with bonnet. A friend made my daughter one for her graduation in 85 and would love to make one for my great neice for Christmas. Hope someone can help me.

I found a website that has the cutest patterns. Go to http://bonnetgirls.com

Is it anything like SunBonnet Sue?

Try googling Parasol Ladies quilt blocks & Umbrella Girl quilt blocks. Most of the hits I found mentioned a book by Darlene Zimmerman called Granny Decor or something like that.

not really, its more like scarlet o hara profile

I have the Southern Belle pattern. Send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by LindaMorris
    Hi from Linnieme in West Virginia. I am looking for a quilt pattern of the Southern Belle with bonnet. A friend amde my daughter one for her graduation in 85 and would love to make one for my great neice for Christmas. Hope someone can helpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeAnn
    I found a website that has the cutest patterns. Go to http://bonnetgirls.com
    That's a wonderful web site!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!! 8-) There are so many to choose from, and I really love that they have ones for different time periods in history! Love it!!!! :thumbup:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast